Honeycomb provides an easy integration for Tapestry and Hibernate. Its distinguishing key feature is session-per-conversation support.
The main changes in this release are:
- re-structuring into 4 libraries replaced the templates for the Core/Webapp projects with maven archetypes. Maven users get started without manual downloads.
- Fixed rollback on RedirectException.
- Fixed possible concurrency issue in cross-request service-model
- Fixed: Removed dangerous loophole allowing a conversation to survive a rollback triggered by an exception.
- Cleaned up HiveMind descriptors and moved them into the lib-modules.
- added a Watch component to the tap-lib (calls a listener when a property has changed in a submit)